Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, is anyone going to this year's R.O.T. Rally in Austin? Specifically to the group ride next Friday.
It would be cool to meet some fellow forum members!

Keepitgreen, you going?

I'm also posting this on another forum, so I hope this doesn't make me a spammer :wink2:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hi Guys, is anyone going to this year's R.O.T. Rally in Austin? Specifically to the group ride next Friday.

It would be cool to meet some fellow forum members!

Keepitgreen, you going?

I'm also posting this on another forum, so I hope this doesn't make me a spammer :wink2:
Lol
I will not be going to that.
I tend to not ride the motorcycle when that chaos is in the area
Bad enough driving in the car will all that lot

Where you coming from.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm north of Liberty Hill. Yeah, I know it's chaos- but just being in the midst of so many bikes and riders at once is kinda neat if only for a few hours.
:smilieRR:

·
Premium Member
13,067 Posts
When they have the annual "Ride of the Year" wheelie, dirtbike and four-wheeler extravaganza, I don't even roll the garage door up. Wouldn't want some road-rage redneck running me down because he thought I was a part of that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're probably right, but as it turns out I won't be able to go anyway. I've been informed that our team will be working 16 or more hours for the next two days. I'll be lucky to have time to breathe.:frown2:

Maybe if they give us Saturday off I can find an event to participate in. There's concerts and stuff too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts