Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Woodcraft fairings were painted by DC Paintworx. Their logo is under the clear coat, but all other decals are on the surface. The piece of loop fastener on the tail is semi-permanently attached with silicone and taking it off will probably remove paint. These have rock chips from the track that I tried to capture in the photos, but overall the paint is pretty good shape. Mechanically these are in great shape and have no cracks in the fiberglass. These are all pre-drilled with dzus fasteners installed, the only exception is the front fender which has never been mounted. Please let me know if you have any questions. The paint is about a 95% color match to the 2013 Kawasaki green.

I've been doing a bit of research on shipping and the cheapest option seems to be shipping via Greyhound, so if you're willing to drive to the closest terminal for a pick up it will save quite a bit on shipping. Otherwise shipping items this size seems to be $150+. I did a quick quote on Greyhounds site and going from Florida to Seattle (worst case scenario) would be $100. If you're closer and I pack the items in a smaller container it would be cheaper.

Image folder:
https://imgur.com/a/t9ZeiN1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts