Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever climbed on your motorcycle and started out on a ride just wanting to take it slow? Yesterday I hung out with a Ninja and went to lunch at a restaurant I haven’t been to in a while that’s a fair distance away. As always, I’m not the straight-line point A to point B sorta guy I take the road less traveled which in some cases can make the trip twice as far. I just could not get over how much the entire ride felt as if it were in slow motion. Made me feel so into what was going on in the moment.

I did a search for this Documentary but/and didn't find it. Okay, the actual reason I came here to post. I know 95% of you guys have seen the Why We Ride documentary, so this is for the other 5%. To be honest for whatever reason I was in the 5% group even since this first came out in 2013, I had no interest in watching it, I’m not a Groupthink kinda guy. So, I’m browsing YouTube last evening and this documentary was recommended to me to watch. I think well what the heck I’ve never seen it what can it hurt, right? Wow, it only took me nine years to find out that this is a pretty cool documentary. When I saw the DVD setting on the shelf at motorcycle dealers, I just looked passed and never gave it much thought.

If you’ve not seen this documentary, I personally recommend you carve out 1h 29m and watch it. It’s pretty cool. Click the image below and it will take you to the YouTube documentary. You can watch the documentary on different platforms as well if you wish from the Why We Ride website.
Font Map Slope Pattern Rectangle

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,719 Posts
I'm part of the 5%. I'll give it a watch

Reactions: KBear

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,719 Posts
Think you'll like it.
I'm now part of the 95%. Thank you for posting this and the recommendation. There wasn't a single thing said in that documentary that I disagreed with.

Reactions: KBear

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're welcome for the commendation. Thought if others haven't seen it either they may find it fun or interesting to watch. The documentary had been off my radar for years until YouTube mentioned it 😎👍.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts