Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Been following your thread on BL since day 1, but never made an account with them so havent posted anything in there.

Grats on the killer build, it came together real nice!!!

Love the hidden Muzzy Nitrous system, and can't wait to see what it does in the mile :).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great looking bike Cliff, I bet that will be a blast to pilot. In 17yrs I'll be 60, If I get started now I'll be able to talk my wife into letting me build one just like yours. Have you weighed it since it's complete?

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
We are all absolutely in love with this guy's work as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Glad to see you post this over here....I think you'll find fewer haters on this sight.
BL is a very "hardcore" drag racers forum. If its not dropped, stretched, with tons of nitrous and/or a turbo then you will get flamed like crazy. One reason why I lurk, but never post.

The 14 is a great drag racing bike, of course, but its so good at everything that it can be so much more. I'm riding out ~2hrs with my GF to a friend's party for New Year's and we're sleeping over there so I was gonna ask about peoples experience with tank bags there, but figured I'd just get flamed and told to buy a Goldwing instead :rolleyes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trying to post a few pics from the Internation Motorcycle SuperShow, possibly someone could send me a quick e-mail to [email protected] and I'll shoot you the shots as I'm struggling with this downlaoding process.
Thanks,
Cliff

·
Premium Member
4,343 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts
Here's a better one, if you're looking for a bike-specific place:

www.zx14ninjaforums.com

There was one wacko on there, but he got banned for going off on another member.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts