Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my new black 2012 ZX-14R today. I'm going to have a Brock's Performance full titanium CT single exhaust along with the pre-loaded power commander V, Muzzy fender eliminator kit, Muzzy fans and Genmar bar risers installed before I pick it up next week. In the near future, I plan on installing a set of Murphs lowering pegs and some type of aftermarket wind screen. For screens I'm considering the Laminar Lip screen or the sport touring screen from Zero Gravity, unless a better alternative is found.

Last bike I owned was a 2001 Hayabusa. Sold it approx 8 years ago. Can't wait to get back in the saddle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thats going to be a world of difference compared to a 01 Hayabusa, ive already seen the 14R put down 193whp stock. Full exhaust and a tune should put it well over 200.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
The '12 14R's are big HP right outta the box..........saw a guy at the local shop this past weekend who has one with a Full Muzzy Exhaust, PC and tune...........dyno'd it and has 210hp or so........freaking scary!

Go Kawi, Go!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thats why I finally finished my nitrous kit install. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts