Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am selling my new 2011 zx14 to make room for another bike to my collection.

2011 zx14 green and black
like new,5 months old, 1990 miles
Yoshi slip on pipes
fender eliminator
shogun front frame sliders
pitbull rear sliders
first service

this bike is for sale in the Denver metro area

Asking $9,000.00 please email me if anyone is interested Im having trouble posting pictures [email protected]

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
You might want to rethink your price . I see brand new 11s 0 miles going for 9k .

·
Registered
389 Posts
You might want to rethink your price . I see brand new 11s 0 miles going for 9k .
+1 Yep!

Especially with the new model out this year. I predict the 2011 and older are going to take a retail hit very soon. Take all your goodies off the bike and sell them seperately. Unfortunately they don't mean squat on a used bike.

·
Premium Member
13,120 Posts
I know a dude who has '10 f/s with Carozzeria wheels and full Ohlins suspension, 5K miles and other extras for $10K.

·
18,914 Posts
+1 Yep!

Especially with the new model out this year. I predict the 2011 and older are going to take a retail hit very soon. Take all your goodies off the bike and sell them seperately. Unfortunately they don't mean squat on a used bike.
+1 on removing all your goodies the bike is probably easier to sell stock unless someone really likes what you have done with the bike . Unfortunately most aftermarket stuff takes off value in the long run , in a few years a virgin stock bike will be worth more than a modified one (generally speaking of course ) . The zx 14 doesn't seem to have a great resale any way . I'm not sure why it doesn't have a bigger following It's a great bike with a good reputation , I guess I'm glad I bought it to ride and not to sell .

·
16,062 Posts
Wow, that was fast.
Did you drop the price........a lot?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my fault, I guess I should have said, "sale pending" since you were checking on it,lol. The good news is that my Panigale has arrived as well as my thruxton.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
If you did sell that for 11k+, I am gonna list my 7 for 4k.

·
Administrator
58,571 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The sale is going through for 11,400. The bikes are holding a good price here in Denver. Now my new Thruxton isnt out of the box yet, and I will be down about 1500 already.

·
Administrator
58,571 Posts
That's awesome. Although I've never heard of anyone paying full price for anything. I'm bringing my bike to Denver to sell.:crazyloco
I think it's South Dakota also that didn't seem to be affected by the economy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The sale is going through for 11,400. The bikes are holding a good price here in Denver. Now my new Thruxton isnt out of the box yet, and I will be down about 1500 already.
You raped the hell out of that guy lol. I just bought a 2012 ZX-14R in Denver for $12,864 + tax. :clap

·
18,914 Posts
That is a crazy price, and LandSpeed stole my avatar! :runaway
And this use to be such a nice neighborhood :squint.

·
18,914 Posts
at least the price dropped $400 but still looks for sale as of 5/5/2012.:headscratch
Maybe selling it for twice what it was worth wasn't enough so he sold it twice :rotflmao.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts