Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 ZX-RR replica

Some of you may have seen my old thread which i had removed to make way for this build,
Street-fighters dont fase me anymore, im more interested in the old school bikes, after going through a few late model ones my self.
the new bikes are fast and light, its all nice but the guy next door can buy the same bike and do the same mods to it and have the exact same bike.

I will return this zx750 to its former glory plus more.

At the moment i am collecting parts for the build and looking at other peoples builds for more ideas.

The engine although nice from the original zx7-rr wont be used in this case, there are far better power-plants now than there was at the time of the zx9 engine swap.
The engine of choice was a 2010 zx10r engine, with some slight modifications to bring it over 200hp.

Old school looks with the power to take down most liter bikes.

Any one selling any zx7-rr parts let me know i may need some more parts.

So far i have the swingarm, frame and forged wheels sorted, next up will be the fairings from the race bike not the road going versions.

Tank has been modified to house the zx10r fuel pump.

More to come, stay tuned.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starting from scratch, Bare metal tank, next to be blasted is the frame and swingarm with some modifications to that also.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
nice ... where you from??

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Starting from scratch, Bare metal tank, next to be blasted is the frame and swingarm with some modifications to that also.

Looking forward to this build. Please keep us up to date on it.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
hmmm to buy or not to buy, you guys wont find it on ebay.

If you're set on building the beast and you have money in hand I'd buy it if it were me.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
people like you piss me off OP....taking something and making it twice as cool.....you gotta keep the pics coming man....

1 - 20 of 134 Posts