Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
aww no ram this year? If this is the 08 im really gonna miss the old 7r's. this one and the 650's remind me of the R6 and how they look like a bug. the R6 looks like a wasp and these look like beetles.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I kinda like it. Ill have to see actual production photos or in person to make a final decision tho.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmm, I really hope this isn't the "final" ZX7R '08 because in my opinion it's soo ugly. I hope it will be a mix between the ZX-10 '04 and the classic ZX7R look. :mfclap

·
Registered
82 Posts
that's UGLY! Would rather see it look more stream line instead of a brute looking bike. Looks more like a streetfighter with fairings!
Just my opinion.
-Frank

·
Registered
7 Posts
agreed, it looks more like a streetfighter / semi naked style bike. It's got nothing to do with the traditional ZX7R / ZXR 's

·
Registered
532 Posts
Think He Is Yanking Our Chains Here ! :nana

Had Nothing To Do One Evening And Played With His Mouse Or Something!!:thumbup

·
Registered
82 Posts
Think He Is Yanking Our Chains Here ! :nana

Had Nothing To Do One Evening And Played With His Mouse Or Something!!:thumbup
you know what! I thinkyour right. Just starting to notice now it appears to be photoshop'ed. Thr front fairing appears to be that of a 250. The swingarm appears to be too cheap and flimsy to hold all that horsepower. Look at the right front brake line. It does not look right. And it stops just before the fairing.
NIce job Old green machine!

-Frank

·
Registered
381 Posts
agreed, it looks more like a streetfighter / semi naked style bike. It's got nothing to do with the traditional ZX7R / ZXR 's
I agree it just doesnt have the lines of a ZX. More of a street fighter. Dont get me wrong I like the wasy streetfighters look but dont try and mate them with a sport bike. Kinda like what happens when you have a baby out of insest.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I agree completely. I want to get a new bike next spring/summer. Id like to go bigger to a 10 but Im not sure on the looks not to mention price and Id feel kinda funny going down to a 6 even tho Im sure its faster than my 7 I just dont find it as comfortable. Im a fat guy with short legs :lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
ya i was about to say i didnt hear anything about a 7r for 08 that and if it was it looks alot like the z1000

1 - 19 of 19 Posts