Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice

Beans !!! You the man !!

Now if they could only fix those dam signal lights, I think we could have a winner. I think most of us can get past the exhaust as that is usually the first thing to go on our bikes...! But those dam signals ! Some one is going to make a fortune in the aftermarket with something to fix those....

2 Cents

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
looks nice, IMO would look better with undertail exhaust

·
Registered
12 Posts
beansbaxter, please credit the creator of that photoshop.

I should have this site shut down for this crap.

I bet you don't even ride motorcycles anymore.

·
Registered
498 Posts
whoa guys... please don't stirr things in this forum... moderate replies only. we're all adult/mature readers here... let's make this forum an examplerely forum to others...tq

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
would look sweeter with undertail dual exhaust

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, still hasn't credited the creator of those photoshops. Who is this "Beansbaxter" anyways? I bet he doesn't even ride motorcycles. In fact, I'll put up a $100 that says he hasn't ridden in at least a month and his dirt bike skills suck.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those pics were made up of stolen images (from Kawi and Akro) by Slow Eric... you, Mr. ericande, should meet this Slow Eric.

Every photochop needs a creator...

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Akra definitely looks better than stock, but HOLY CRAP is that an ugly bike. This could be the worst year in a long time for literbike styling. Its pretty bad when the Suzuki is one of the better looking bikes out there.

BTW, anyone see the new CBR 1000?:puke

·
Registered
526 Posts
my question is, is where are the rest of the fairings?

·
Registered
16 Posts
looks like kawasaki is going backwards with it's designs not forward. Need to come up with a better exhaust then that.
I don't like the 2008 at all, it's the same type of thing Suzuki did with the TL1000R by making the SV1000 shape it killed off the TL1000R Cult.
So i hope it's not the end for the ZX10R with this terrible shape. I've always had the ZX Ninja range of bikes but if this keeps up i'll be swapping to another Manufacture next time i upgrade.
My Choice would be Ducati 1098s or Aprilia RSV1000R.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I love Kawi... They make the best dang bikes in the world. Hands down, the fastest, most comfortable, most aggressive, beastly bike ever. But DANG!!!! this bike is ugly... They should have done at least a little market research!

KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES!!!

IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS THINK, AND YOU'RE READING THIS, HIRE ME TO DO YOUR FRIGGIN CUSTOMER RESEARCH BECAUSE WHOEVER IS DOING IT NOW IS LAME!!! I'LL SEND YOU MY RESUME, AND I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY!!! I'LL DO IT FOR FRIGGIN FREE IF YOU LET ME. MY PAYMENT WILL COME IN THE SATISFACTION THAT I CAN KNOW THAT YOUR BIKES WON'T BECOME CRAP!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts