Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm assuming "Puke Puke Puke Puke" means you don't like the '08 ZX-10. As much as I LOVE Kawys, I'm gonna have to agree. My red '07 ZX-10 is the shiznit, both in looks and performance. Don't get me wrong....I'm sure there are some things on the new ZX that bring it to the next level, but that exhaust pipe is hideous. I like a more rounded and sinister look as well.
The '08 is too.......I don't know........pointy? Glad I have my '07. Kawy is still #1...... :cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
My red '07 ZX-10 is the shiznit, both in looks and performance.
I really like the looks of the '08...I have one on the way in candy plasma blue. But, I must agree with you on the red '07. When I went to the dealer to put a deposit on the '08, he had a red '07 on the floor. This is the first Kawi I will have owned in over 40 years of riding and I must admit I fell in lust with that red bike. I was gonna order red, but, alas, no red for '08.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I can't wait to see a real one in that Pearl Wildfire Orange, the same as my ZX6R, that might influence the looks dramatically!!!!

Agree on the pipe and the indicators, will fit a set of Aprilia mirrors and indicators, with a nice pipe!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think the looks will grow on me, i stand behind whatever kawasaki does. I`m sure once the public gets their hands and aftermarket parts on it, it`s gonna be hott! What do ya guys think about what kawi`s done to the 250r & zx14 & 6r (huh-huh???) NOT BAD HUH! sToP HaTiN`.!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
ya, i like my 06. Im not sure about the new trac control

·
Registered
64 Posts
yuck..not really diggin the 08...i like my plasma blue 07...specially with the exhaust dumped....makes the tail seem higher

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
duh! of course rabbits on crack are fast! they r also fugly :nana nah, seriously, I am not digging those integrated turn signals on the stalks and the cross-eyed headlights, and the gsxr-styled pipe. The 10 I really dig is the 05 with the big beautiful eyes. I don't have a doubt the new one is a serious race machine, but for me I like a looker as well as a performer...:mfclap

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hated the 06/07 when I first saw them, then I bought one.... haha

I think when they are actually out and u see them in person with all the right changes it will be a hot looking bike. Looks a bit busy as it is, not so sleek and stuff I dont think.

·
Registered
81 Posts
shit bag govt computers. im deployed and cant view youtube!!! ahh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.