Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was wondering if anyone has any advice, what i can do to get more power out of my motor without using nitrous

·
Registered
62 Posts
theres tons of stuff you can do....but maybe im wrong, but i dont think you need more power...because im guessing that since your asking, you must be somewhat of a new rider?!?.....there for, my advice is to just learn how too ride, AND THAT IS MORE POWER!.....for example...i ride an 06 ZZR 600!..ya prolly the cheapest bike out there for 06!..but i beat a guy on a GSX-R 1000 on a highway shot, how? cuz i can ride, and SHIFT CORRECTLY, and through hard knee sliding turns, i beat my buddy on his honda CBR 100RR...dont underestimate the power of a real rider, go out and practice...your bike has hella power!!!...learn your power band, and where all your TORQUE is, ...anyways, ya i know your real questions was about worthless bolt ons!!so sure i can help...
-FC power commander
-akropovic exhaust
-k&n air filter
-race headers
-learn to tune your suspension
-stainless steal braided brake lines (yes it will make u faster)
-read books
-better rubber bands (pilot powers or Qualifier)
-jets are not for you, you are fuel injected, jus N case u didnt know

all these things you can get, all will give ya prolly another 30 HP or so...go ahead, but dude honestly, i ride an old technology! ZZR 600 and you have the best damn technology out on the freakin market!!!!

ride safe brotha.

·
Registered
990 Posts

I was wondering if anyone has any advice, what i can do to get more power out of my motor without using nitrous
What he said +

What do you need extra power for, as this will have a bearing on the advice you may get?

What have you got against nitrous?

I was wondering why you have posted virtually the same request 3 times on the forum? :headscratch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts