Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered the Tail Tidy FE straight from the UK this past week. I got to installing it yesterday, and it totally changes the bike haha. I loved this FE kit over the others due to the new tail/brake light assy. It's shape really flows w/ the bike, and creates a totally new look for the bike. Very easy install too. I was done in less then 45min.

Here are a few quick pics:

I think this is the best looking kit Ive seen for our bikes yet. Highly advise in getting one. :crazyloco

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, I knew someone would bring that up. Im waiting on the otherones I ordered to come in. So for now I have none in the rear. This is mainly my weekend toy, so they should be in before I ride again.

·
Registered
488 Posts
it looks nice but the bracket is a lilo bulky! thats to my taste, it doe flow with the bike thou. i just ordered the stock taillight but its intergrated! i'll post pix after i get back from my bussines trip aight!

·
Registered
30 Posts
You say you got that fender eliminator kit from UK.... Can you give me details of where from please? And how much? Thanks dude...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

kawimaniac-
Other then that, and the rear seat cowl, Im all stock.

dorfmeister-
I payed about 130 for it shipped from the UK.

lpcoolee-
Here is the link to the ebay store where I got it from:
http://stores.ebay.com/EVOTECH-PERFORMANCE

zilver x-
The reason it looks 'bulky' is because they have two kits. One to keep your stock turn signals, and one for smaller ones. I forgot to ask for the one for the smaller ones, and so the sent me the one made to fit the stock turns. I think Im going to take it off and cut them off to make it a little slimer.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I didn't realize it had the license plate light in there like that, that's pretty good.

Still don't like that it looks like the taillight from a CBR though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
zilver x-
The reason it looks 'bulky' is because they have two kits. One to keep your stock turn signals, and one for smaller ones. I forgot to ask for the one for the smaller ones, and so the sent me the one made to fit the stock turns. I think Im going to take it off and cut them off to make it a little slimer.[/QUOTE]

aight thats cool! the light does look hot thou!:crazyloco

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could see how it looks like a CBR. I still think that it flows very well, and I love it.

Thanks for the comments guys :crazyloco

·
Registered
29 Posts
i made mine from two L shapped bracets and a no plate light cost me 10 pounds all in looks great and found a company that is going to sel tail lights with integrated turn signals better and cheaper than those elimenators i think

·
Registered
275 Posts
i made mine from two L shapped bracets and a no plate light cost me 10 pounds all in looks great and found a company that is going to sel tail lights with integrated turn signals better and cheaper than those elimenators i think
i think i will just chop the factory one down a bit until someone releases a brake light/tail light with integrated turn signals. None of the eliminators seems all that great and for $120 I would hope for a bit more

this one is probably the best so far tho

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, it was a little bit pricy...more then I had hoped for actually. But the brakelight is what sold me. I hate the huge factory clear housing tail light, and when I saw this and how well it flowed w/ the bike, it was the best pick. Ive got to mount the turn signals still, but I think it will look great when its done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts