Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
wonder what colors its going to be offered in. rear end is nice, i would like to convert my 05, but not the front end- front end is blah. the intake looks like a squid beak. with squid eyes

·
Registered
26 Posts
fender eliminator

I just noticed something about the pic from the rear. Is the back brake light part of the fender, like how would you go about putting a fender eliminator on that? Because wouldn't the brake light go with it? Maybe someone could tell me something I'm missing, because I am sure I am missing something.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
positivevibes86 said:
I just noticed something about the pic from the rear. Is the back brake light part of the fender, like how would you go about putting a fender eliminator on that? Because wouldn't the brake light go with it? Maybe someone could tell me something I'm missing, because I am sure I am missing something.
I expect the fender elim companies to get creative to accomodate that. I guess we'll see.

G

·
Just noticed something PRIME about the picture from the rear! If you look close in the mirrors, they have them angled to show off the decals! Kawi' really does think of everything!
Drew~

·
Registered
26 Posts
beansbaxter said:
I expect the fender elim companies to get creative to accomodate that. I guess we'll see.
Hmmm....good point. It will be interesting to see what they come up with if they do anything. Thanks for the reply, that was killing me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
beansbaxter said:
So I emailed a main kawasaki fender eliminator company about that lil problem and they said that they are definitly going to find a way to accomodate that problem....it is just a matter of getting ahold of one of the bikes to work with it. So hopefully it won't be too long until we see something.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
newcastleninja said:
do you think the new cluster would be interchangable with a 06 636?
Nope...dont plan on it. Besides the different mounting, the fairing bracket to mount and the wire harness is different, not to mention the different tach because of the lower engine size.

Would be cool if they did, but it wont happen.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
positivevibes86 said:
So I emailed a main kawasaki fender eliminator company about that lil problem and they said that they are definitly going to find a way to accomodate that problem....it is just a matter of getting ahold of one of the bikes to work with it. So hopefully it won't be too long until we see something.
Yep, your right! Most companies just need one application bike to fit and measure one for, but there will be options out there - that's for sure!

·
Registered
27 Posts
the lights look very buelly.. any1 else think that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts