Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mine's the candy blue ones... they're the fastest...
Lies. Diablo Black, clearly the fastest, I mean the DEVIL himself is ground up in the flippin paint job! :rotflmao

By the way, picutres just don't pick up the "metallic flake" that is in the Diablo Black. My buddy has the 07 ZX-10R special edition (with the decal flames) and his black is a classic glossy black and quite different in true sunlight from my '07 ZX-14 in Diablo Black. But alas,pics just don't tend to show it all that well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
where's the pics of the dark blue one?? there's pics here of one in the dark blue that seems the same as that advertised on the new z1k (cept for you poor folk in the us who only get black)...

looks quite nice... dark and mysterious, yet with a touring image~

·
Registered
498 Posts
Lies. Diablo Black, clearly the fastest, I mean the DEVIL himself is ground up in the flippin paint job! :rotflmao

By the way, picutres just don't pick up the "metallic flake" that is in the Diablo Black. My buddy has the 07 ZX-10R special edition (with the decal flames) and his black is a classic glossy black and quite different in true sunlight from my '07 ZX-14 in Diablo Black. But alas,pics just don't tend to show it all that well.

Hey Motovegas,

By putting those Leo Vinci exhaust, what's the power output and what's the weight loss. Put any PC3 on yet? Look's cool...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I'm not usually one for many words but I can give you an idea of what I think.........I freakin love it! A couple days after I bought it I met up with some buds and went riding out in the country. The two friends ride a R6 and a GSXR 600. My buddy on the R6 was following me into a long sweeper and said to himself "well its his first real ride on this brand new bike so he will most likely take it easy" While entering corners I never really pay attention to speed so much as feel. To make a long story short I though that I was taking it easy. After we got down the road he said "man I tried to follow your line but I had no chance in hell". He said that I rode the in the middle of the lane throughout the entire corner like i was riding on a rail, and that he had to make two dips to keep from losing it. The bike corners way better than I expected and my buddies are seriously impressed. My first love was the hayabusa and the ZX has blown it out of the water. I am glad that I chose the Kawasaki in the end.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts