Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i got 06 yellow solar pearl i love it when i first seen here waiting for me to jump on her an ride her home she is extremly great bike but that red 07 is looking nice

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
They could have done so much more than the silly little "check mark". I do like the mono paint though. I wasn't sure that the under body being the same colour would work but it does.

I'm just upset that my 06 has the bronze caps on the exhaust and the silver coloured heat shields as opposed to the new all black stealth look. Oh well, looks like mods are inevitable......

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the forum here but.....

:crazyloco I must agree with Bodhi:clap

·
Registered
9 Posts
And I am still not sure with the flames. But I like the Green Decals

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of "all black", and didn't like the black on the '06, but the black/red/flame scheme rocks and I'm considering trading up.....

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm a n00b to this forum, but I don't get Kawi's designers... Yellow-Orange? Is Titanium coloring illegal in the States? Bring that here. And go for a Ducati-type yellow! I just bought a Black '06 ZX10 because I saw the flames on the '07. A bit frilly for me. The Red and Blue are ok. And I love the Black pipes. If anyone wants to trade me for my Silver ones, let me know.

My feelings are mized...

·
Registered
196 Posts
they didn't put much thought into the graphics on the green. the only thing about it I like is that the lower is the same color as the rest of the body

G

·
Yeah Gotta say personally that the Black with the Flame is the one I'd bring home. But the green does still have that kind of sweet 80's decal theme goin on...

·
Registered
785 Posts
drewfus said:
Yeah Gotta say personally that the Black with the Flame is the one I'd bring home. But the green does still have that kind of sweet 80's decal theme goin on...

The Black is the way to go with me too, But I DO like the Blue.
The Green is great, but thay are around EVERYWHERE!

I would probably reproduce the flames with chrome decals, or maybe
chrome lime-green flames.:eek:hno
Chrome red!

Nah...the Blue one!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Raized... make up yer damn mind!! LOL

Why don't you just get one in every colour, that way you don't have to "want" one, just pick which one you're going to ride that day. haha

I still say that the black w/flames looks hot, and the red rims finish it off nicely, but I wonder what chrome lime-green flames would look like on it.

Photoshop anyone?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I didnt care what color i got, as long as it was a ZX 10r.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would have to agree with the black with the flames. I owned a green 6R and a green 9R so I was a little iffy about the black, but I did it anyway, and Im glad I did. Every time I look at it I like it more and more, plus it matches my truck, and the Icon sinner seriers helmet with the red flames and the little evil angel chick on the side match perfectly. If ya havent seen the helmet yet, let me know and I will post some pics.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.