Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kawasaki showed a drawing of their new hyper tourer at the Paris launch of ZZR1400. Based on that drawing we have made our own impression of how the GTR 1400 could look like. We expect more than 150bhp from the new engine. The GTR will be tuned for loads of torque. Suspension will most likely be softer and more comfortable but still firm enough for high speed touring two-up. More info as soon as Kawasaki releases details. Image by: Luc1. TS

Source: Raptors and Rockets

·
Registered
604 Posts
Whow.....that thing(trunk) on the back looks like a spoiler......doesn't really go for the bike, but considering it's the Touring Version of the ZX-14R i make an exeption......

Soon enough you look down the street and your radar detector goes off and you see a cop on a ZX-14R:scared .....i woundn't be suprised if the police department goes for the big, fast, and more powerful motorcycles in the furture!!!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx_rider said:
Soon enough you look down the street and your radar detector goes off and you see a cop on a ZX-14R:scared .....i woundn't be suprised if the police department goes for the big, fast, and more powerful motorcycles in the furture!!!!!
I'll have to find my picture of the ZX-12R cop bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts