Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate and I are planning on making the trip from just outside of Toronto Canada to Daytona for bike week.

We're going to trailer the bikes to GA, off load them, and ride the rest of the way.

What I'm curious to know is whether anyone from the forum is going to be making the trip as well?

Post up if you're planning to attend.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I am on the opposite end of the states man or else I'd be there for sure...wow I am jealous!

Take pics please so we can see them!!

·
registered member
523 Posts
A couple of local guys are making plans to go... not sure if i can get a kitchen pass just yet....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beans.... you've done it before. LOL

Speaking of which, where are you in Washington? I think I'm heading to Seattle in the next week or 2 for work.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Beans.... you've done it before. LOL

Speaking of which, where are you in Washington? I think I'm heading to Seattle in the next week or 2 for work.
I am in Seattle. Let me know the dates when your going to be in town, and we can meet up if you have the time. If the weather is good enough, I'll get some bikes lined up and we can ride.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Come'on beans You gotta make it. Im taking about a week off for it but Im gonna pussy out on the ride there and piggy-back my bike there in my truck. Bout a 9 hour ride for me

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Come'on beans You gotta make it. Im taking about a week off for it but Im gonna pussy out on the ride there and piggy-back my bike there in my truck. Bout a 9 hour ride for me
9 hours aint bad, but I'm on the other side of the states haha

this past summer, i rode from seattle to minneapolis, chicago, st.louis, denver, and more...

next summer i am riding as far east as west virginia so ill have to hit up some of you on the way.

·
Registered
381 Posts
9 hours aint bad, but I'm on the other side of the states haha

this past summer, i rode from seattle to minneapolis, chicago, st.louis, denver, and more...

next summer i am riding as far east as west virginia so ill have to hit up some of you on the way.
I'm bout 15 hours south of W. Virginia but Id be willing to travel up somewhere in that vicinity if you want to have a group meet. Meaning all members come up for a meeting.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That sounds like a hell of a plan. I'm just going to have to figure out how long it will take from here! LOL

Beans, I'll definitely look you up, however, I'm going in for wrist surgery shortly, was supposed to be Dec. 22nd but it was pushed out...

So I'm guessing going riding may not work so well. But hooking up for coffee or a beer somewhere is definitely within the realm... I'll keep you posted on travel dates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts