Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 ZX1400 Ninja,Black, Adult owned it has not been abused or droped and is flawless showroom condition with only 600 miles, first service and recall to sensor was just done. Girlfriend won't ride with me on it and my company has downsized so its better if I just sell it. I have purchased the Ivan's TRE, It will boost low end power by lowering the power band from 5000rpm to 2500, I will include this with bike for the buyer to add if he wants too. 9300.00 OBO. Located 30 miles north of Atlanta georgia if interested call David at 770-361-5557 between 10am and 10 pm est. thanks:smile

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well keep it in mind, I havent listed elsewhere because Im still waiting on title to come in from the state, oh, couldnt resist, now has 720 miles, I gotta stay off that thing. LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea. You've got no idea how much I love that new bike. I do NOT need that much power :p However the looks of it, and having that for touring purposes would be nice. Just bought a new bike in late February though and I shouldn't buy another new bike.

I've got a buddy round here who has the same bikeas you (black 14), who puts around under 4k all the time cause he says "it's like a rocket at 6 grand". Haha.

·
Registered
196 Posts
bigboy said:
2006 ZX1400 Ninja,Black, Adult owned it has not been abused or droped and is flawless showroom condition with only 600 miles, first service and recall to sensor was just done. Girlfriend won't ride with me on it and my company has downsized so its better if I just sell it. I have purchased the Ivan's TRE, It will boost low end power by lowering the power band from 5000rpm to 2500, I will include this with bike for the buyer to add if he wants too. 9300.00 OBO. Located 30 miles north of Atlanta georgia if interested call David at 770-361-5557 between 10am and 10 pm est. thanks:smile
sorry to hear about you having to sell the bike, hope everything works out for you.

I was downsized out of a job about 6 months ago, got lucky for once in my life and got a call the next day from the Kawasaki shop wanting me to come in for an interview, started the next day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will all work out, I new it could happen, but couldn't resist buying, murphys law kicked in so now im selling, plus I didnt take the passenger seating into play, its so slanted downward, my girfriend hated it, really a shame cause it tours good, as to a rocket above 6k, with the tre it will be more ridable smooths out the power delivery and calms that kick in the pants as it gets above 5k.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested in a trade at all, I see that this is a pretty old thread. I'm selling my 04 Custom Chopper for $15,000. I live in Ca. and it is styled after a West Coast Chopper (Jesse James Bike), pick-up and/or delivery can make up for price difference.... Pic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts