Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's $100 for the frame slider brackets, and another $60 for the frame slider pucks...so its about $160 for everything plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They showed up today...looks like some work to get them installed so I gotta find time to do it (sigh).

·
Registered
13 Posts
let me know so i can order mine,I distrust 'no cuts' till iv seen them myself...
goin to london....then pick up my new bike on monday...
=o

·
Registered
15 Posts
Beans baxter. You said you were getting a set of these, did you ever get them installed? I tried briefly today and could not even get the fairings off to work on it. I did not want to break anything, so after i got all the mid fairing screws out they were still hung up somewhere. Could you please assist me with the install of these sliders, I wanna get mine on soon before anything bad happens. THanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
There are little black buttons on the inside (Above the front fender) that you have to puch in the middle to get little click sound than pull the button out. Little black plastic screw looking thingys flush to the body. Push the inside circle with your smallest allen key and they get loose. I think there is 3 of them. 2 small one big. See if thats the reason.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, got it all done today. Needed to pop those black things and remove lowers farirings first. I will get pictures up soon.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
BEANS...

You get these yet? Where's the pics brother?

And how hard is it for you to get these? Wondering if I might be better off getting you to order them and ship them over to me as a "birthday present". which I would pay for. LOL

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
bumped so Beans will see this and maybe I can get him to order them in the US for me...

Looking at $170 US here, plus the dealer needs $50 shipping/brokerage... up into the $230+ mark by the time they get here. Ouch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts