Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Bought a 2006 zx6r SE back June 2011. Rode it for 2 months and it was great. Sadly, in August I low sided and smashed it up. Also broke my arm arm in the process. Finally, after 7 months of staring at a half built bike I got her all rebuilt. Gunna post up some pictures, let me know what you guys think. Unfortunately I don't have the pics from the day I crashed it. A buddy of mine took some but he is hoarding them lol.

The day I bought it -

After removing the swing arm extension and rear fender -

Torn down for repairs :banghead -

The finished product :mfclap -

I'm Thinking of entering April's ROTM....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics of my broken arm from the crash

A couple pics from what happend to my arm from the crash -

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damn dude, snapped both of them. Glad your mostly alright. The bike looks sick though.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I laid down an 05 636 and rebuilt it. I really like the color you chose I used the normal Kaw Green. Do you still have the swingarm kit?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Bike looks great. You did a good job.

I have some of those plates/brackets and screws in my right femur and my left phibula, tibia and kneecap. I'm sure they wanted to install some in my ribs and collarbone. I broke my back, but opted for no surgery. I was just fine with a couple months of bed rest. I have some platinum springs and screws in my skull. Geesh, what's next? Occasionally I will lite up the airport body scanner. :crackup

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. No swing arm kit, sorry. Sold it once I took it off. And dam, Clark makes me feel better about my arm lol. Your like frankenstein lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts