Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I´m from Madrid Capital of Spain and i have a zx 10 ´06 too. i was looking for the service manual because I have a problem with my inmovilizer and i need to rerecognice the keys....I hope it´s that.....

Long life to the zx10´s riders!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's with the logo's and labels all through the manual?

Any chance you can email me a copy without the drawings on it?

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
s3cret said:
What's with the logo's and labels all through the manual?

Any chance you can email me a copy without the drawings on it?

Thanks in advanced.
They are in the header and footer, and they were put in so they would not prevent or distract any of the information or pictures. You can download it and still use it just fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My name is Lolo like you
I live on Madrid like you
i have a Zx10R green like you
Jjejjejjej small planet :crackup Next February 10 in the practiques Jarama circuit I will be. Your are you going to go?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I get this message when I click on the link and cannot download the file. What is wrong?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
lowkey420, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1 Posts
I get this message when I click on the link and cannot download the file. What is wrong?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
lowkey420, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
i get the same message? has it anything to dow ith post count?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts