Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this bike new last year and due to unforseen events, need to sell. Bike is in excellent shape but does have a few scratches, mostly underneath out of site. Asking price is $8200. Bike is in need of tires, rear is worn and price reflects minor blemishes. Questions, contact me at 662-404-1901.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice Bike

Nice bike. It's ashamed you have to get rid of it. Have you had any luck selling it? Just remember,,,they don't make it any more. I hear the ZX14 is not gaining popularity like Kaw thought it would.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 babies now, and twins on the way. Don't have enough time to ride as it is. I never thought about that its not made anymore. I may need to just stick it in storage for a while.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Who knows. It my become a classic someday, or worth money? :smile I can't believe the factorys won't stop making supersonic bikes someday. It would be nice to have a bone stock super bike when you get older to give to your kids.:thefinger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to sell the bke once again due to holding bike for someone who didn't pan out. New price is $6900.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts