Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I am selling a 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track Bike ($3350/obo). There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike. This bike was ridden by my wife who is now expecting and therefore no longer riding (this is why the bike has been slightly lowered). I am selling as Bill of Sale only. However, if requested I will go and get the salvage title. I never had a reason to title the bike as I paid cash and never rode it on the street. It also includes the following add-ons:

Zero Gravity Windscreen
Muzzy Full Exhaust
GMD Revalve/Respring Forks
Penske 8983 2-way Shock
Lowering Strap on Front End
Vortex Adjustable Lower Links on Rear
Vortex 520 Conversion Chain/Sprockets
Power Commander
GPR Steering Stabilizer
Stomp Grip Tank Pads
Steel Braided Brake Lines
Safety Wired
NRC Engine Case Cover
Frame Sliders
and more...

I am missing the belly-pan plastics for the bike. I have discounted the price accordingly to account for this missing piece. I am also willing to remove the adjustable lowering links and lowering strap and raise the bike back to stock height and give an additional discount. Other than that this bike is ready to hit the track. I will also be selling my full leathers, helmet, back protector, tire warmers, etc. separately.

YouTube Video of Bike

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Wanna pull off the power commander and sell seperately? how much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.