Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Brandon I know you sent this to me like 2 months ago on... uh PNWR? I'm not sure if the link work stills. I'll check but if you know it won't work, you should send me another link.

Thanks, brotha brotha man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cyclonicks said:
pm sent a while ago.. no replies???
Me too. I'd love to have this manual, If anyone else has this I would greatly appreciate receiving it.

In case others need some manuals, I have these manuals as well; ZX6R (00-02) 82MB, ZX6R-RR (03-04) 148MB, and ZX10R (04) 188MB to trade.

·
Registered
80 Posts
awsome thread, my 06 is in the shop now , aparently they have a defective cam tensioner there known for 13k miles on bike now and there covering it under warrenty
i was trying to check when its do for a valve clearence check

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi all my first post :p
getting a black 06 delivered in just over a week
it has 20,000km on the clock and i know the original dealer and service history... u think thats ok for a second hand bike ?

also i dont seem to be able to download the service manual, is it just me or is it gone... does anyone else have access to this pdf ?

thx in advance, luv reading all the posts, u guys crack me up
SALUTE

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all hello :),

I own a Kawasaki ZX 636 2006 myself and came here looking for a manual for one. For some reason tho, im unable to access the threat for the manual. If anyone could help me by sending to [email protected] i would be most greatfull. Today i have encoutered a problem with loose wires and im not sure if someone has been messing up with my motorbike or its my lack o knowleadge leading me to the though there is something wrong.

Regards,
Am0n

·
Registered
55 Posts
nor I

·
Registered
324 Posts
try vette guys one

1 - 20 of 67 Posts