Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These manuals are for the 2005 - 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R (will also work for the ZX-6RR). The zip file includes:

2005 - 2006 ZX-6R Service Manual
2005 - 2006 ZX-6R Parts Catalog
2005 - 2006 ZX-6R Assembly Preperation

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daso said:
Is it possible to get a copy without the www.zxforums.com in it everywhere? I'd like to get this to print it out.

I'd hate to have to remove them all myself.
Go ahead and print it out. The zxforums in the header and footer dont distract from anything and the zxforums in the watermark is very lightly there so it does not hinder any of the information being displayed. I printed it out like that as a test page to make sure and it looks fine.

Hope the manual works out for ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
beansbaxter said:
Go ahead and print it out. The zxforums in the header and footer dont distract from anything and the zxforums in the watermark is very lightly there so it does not hinder any of the information being displayed. I printed it out like that as a test page to make sure and it looks fine.

Hope the manual works out for ya!
The manual's awesome! Thanks alot!

I'm just slightly perfectionist about my stuff is all.. :) I'll see what it looks like with it on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You have no idea how much I appreciate you posting this up. I have always done all my own maintenance so this is going to be invaluable to me.

Now, anyone have a 2005 ZX-6R owners manual in .pdf format I can download? My bike did not have one when I bought it. :(

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xtremewlr said:
Now, anyone have a 2005 ZX-6R owners manual in .pdf format I can download? My bike did not have one when I bought it. :(
Everything that is covered in the owner's manual is covered in the service manual.

Your motorcycle is required to come with one if you purchased it new. The company could be held liable if they did not provide an owner's operator's manual at the time of purchase.

If the dealer misplaced it and did not provide you one, the fault lies on the dealer. I would strongly recommend you go into the dealer and have them order you one IMHO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
beansbaxter said:
Everything that is covered in the owner's manual is covered in the service manual.

Your motorcycle is required to come with one if you purchased it new. The company could be held liable if they did not provide an owner's operator's manual at the time of purchase.

If the dealer misplaced it and did not provide you one, the fault lies on the dealer. I would strongly recommend you go into the dealer and have them order you one IMHO.
Wish I could but the bike is used, albeit very slightly. Factory warranty has run out on it even.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xtremewlr said:
Wish I could but the bike is used, albeit very slightly. Factory warranty has run out on it even.
Send a pm to Jafar on the forum here, I'm pretty sure he has an extra user's manual.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got an error!

! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\0506ZX6R.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Can someone post another link?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got an error!

! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\0506ZX6R.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Can someone post another link?
Try it again. I just went up there and tried the link, by doing Right Click and Save As and it worked fine for me.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thanks Beansbaxter! This is great ! You should consider making up medals and giving to the people contributing the most to this forum!! Give yourself the first 100!!!

Thinking of!! How about making sew-on "ZX-Forum" badges??? Selling them for like $1 or something to cover your costs ??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts