Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I own an 04 ZX-6R Ninja and I'm wanting to install an HID lighting kit for both the low and high beams. I just want some recommendations on what people here have done, in terms of brands/kits they used and where they ordered them from. Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance people.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way I'm not a total cheapskate, I'd rather pay a bit more for a better quality brand of product. With that being said though, I'm still open to hearing any brands/sites people here used.

·
Registered
32 Posts
here they are at night
off

high beams

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have an 03 and was looking at putting in some HID's. The only thing im worried about is how well the projectors hold up from wheelies. I dont want to buy them and then have them busted after a few wheelies. I dont mean to thread jack but any input to my concern would be appreciated as well.

From my own research into buying an HID kit; unless your going for a specific look, stick to white or blue; any brighter than 6k can make seeing in fog or rain hard; dont cheap out and get the 25W models, personally I will be buying atleast 50W projectors with the angel eyes which i think are around 300 bucks from a reputable company (no ebay deal).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts