Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 zx-7r Chris “Stalker” Walker #9 replica w/title in hand

8027 miles. It basically sat for 4-5 years until I got it which it then sat for another year. I put some used Pirelli supercorsa tires from my hyper on it cuz the stock ones were very old, battery (also from my hyper since I upgraded it), cleaned the carbs, cleaned the air filter , changed oil w/ motul 300v, flushed coolant w/engine ice and raised the ride height and lowered the front (turns much better!).

Some good parts on it but it’s definitely an older build.

Lots of period correct carbon bits like frame protectors, swingarm protector, Lightech mirrors, intakes, top triple clamp cover and undertail.

All the bodywork is aftermarket (Airtech, I believe) w/full belly pan.
Full akrapovic TI system w/carbon can
K&N air filter
PP Tuning rearsets
Steel braided brake lines front/rear
ProTek fuel cap
Aftermarket headlight bulbs (blue-ish)
Gold chain
Frame sliders
Swingarm spools
Flush mounted rear turn signals

It runs well, little cold blooded but once it warms up it rips. There was a small damage spot to the upper so I had that fixed but the paint doesn’t quite match. The belly pan also has scratches on the bottom side. There are stress cracks in some areas. The temp gauge doesn’t work but the fan kicks on. I was told that the starter relay might be going but it has started for me every time. Also, some of the hardware used is not OEM. Other than that, it’s a great bike but I don’t see myself riding it much so it needs to go.

Serious inquiries and I’ll send as many pics as needed.

Asking $3499 OBO located in Des Moines, Iowa. Will assist with shipping using your carrier. Thanx.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts