Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to do this but....

I hate to do it especially in the middle of the season but I have to sell my bike. Its a 2001 with a little over 8k on it. Full synthetic always 2 brand new pirelli corsa tires. Comes with 2 extra wheels extra swingarm, extra fork tubes and some other misc extras I have aquired since i got it. Its not perfect mind you I ride almost everyday but its pretty clean. There is some scuffing on the Stator cover and a Small Crack on the passenger side fairing. The headlight bracket has a crack in it and the fairing stay has been repaired. For more detailed images just ask. 4500 obo No crazy low ballers. I am willing to move a bit but not too much. I am also willing to deliver to you but not any crazy distances and not for free. Not that i will charge you thousands but gas is expensive. Also forgot to mention it has vance and hines exhaust and a stage 2 jet kit. Sylvania silverstars for headlights as well.

email is [email protected]

PM me for a phone number.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
delivery would be .50 per mile up to 200 miles. I would be willling to take 4000? It has to go before I lose my car.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3300 cash and i will throw in the extra swingarm fork tubes tail section and some otehr various extras even an extra painted front rim? She needs to go.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.