Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Kawasaki ZX12R for sale. This is the cleanest silver12's you will find, end of story. If you are looking for a beutiful 12, go look at all others first and then come see mine last. You will buy it. This was a 1 owner bike when I purchased it years ago. I have loved it and maintained it accordingly. It runf perfect with 183.3 RWHP. It has 29,000 miles and too many extras to list. I will give it a try.

Ti-Force full ti exhaust
Bear velocity stacks
APE mech. cam chain tensioner
Muzzy clutch hub
Muzzy 2.0 clutch kit
Falicon billit bascet
Muzzy air block off plates
Muzzy alumin. fan
K&N filter
Hans monster snorkel
Scotts damper
Race tech fork springs
EBC Pro-Lite rotors
Goodrich kevlar brake lines
Marchasini wheels
pilot power tires
DID gold chain
17-46 gearing
GSG moto frame sliders
Pazzo "shorty" levers
Indiglo gauges
undertail
Clear Alternatives tail light w/ integrated signals

Carbon Fiber-
front fender
rear hugger fender
ram air covers
ram air intake
fuse cover "ash tray"
triple clamp cover
tank covers "under seat"
countershaft sproket cover
tank protecter

I will try and post pics but if they dont come through then I can e-mail them to you. Reasonable offers considered. 615-668-2576 or [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
can someone direct me on where to get a hans monster snorkel for th zx12r. his looks like its in carbon fiber. cant seem to find one

thanks

L.

and also a link for marchasini rims??

any help would be great

·
Registered
526 Posts
wow thats super clean, showroom quality... wish this offer came around before i had gotte my 10r.

·
Registered
34 Posts
incredible bike. Putting a price up helps a lot when you`re trying to sell something, l know l like to operate like that as do most other buyers. You may know this but l`ll mention it anyways..convert it back to stock and sell the mods separately,you`ll get Waaay more money .

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes it is! I had a price up for a long time but no bites. So I decided to take offers next. Just people like you who wanted me to break it, or have a starting point to try and chew me down. I am paitiant, dont need the money, really just ready to go to the next level in my riding. I built the bike to be what it is. If some one truely wants a bad freakin 12 that needs nothing, come and see it and they will buy it. Never the less, it is sold and will be picked up on the 20th, and I got what I wanted for it with no negotiation....7500, a fair price for an incredible bike. Fairwell 12 and hello 08 10R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts