Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Kawasaki ZX6R Frame (Will fit 1998 through 2002)

3 areas of damage: dent in right side, dent in right neck area, front upper mount damage

There are no visible cracks in this frame. It also does not appear to be bent. However, I offer no guarantee. This is sold as-is. If you would like additional pictures, I would be happy to send you more.

This frame does NOT come with steering races in the neck. I have 1998-1999 races which can be included in the sale of this frame at your request.

This frame is NOT stolen. It is also NOT salvaged. There is NO title. The VIN can be checked on NICB.org. This came from a parts bike.

Use this as a track frame or attempt to fix it - I am NOT responsible for any frame failure following the end of this auction.

I AM open to offers.

$100.00 shipped OBO. Also available on eBay.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
300 bucks for a junk frame with no title?

GL with the sale.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the free bump. As I stated, this is OBO. Sorry, I wasn't able to find the "junk frame-no title" appraisal tool.

For those who actually might be interested, I am in the process of acquiring the title if that sparks any interest.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I hate to retire the frame. It only takes another ZX6R off the road!
It was taken off the road when the frame was mangled. That thing just isn't safe to use again - period. The only thing I could see that ever being used for is a one off bike with a heavily modded frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts