Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willa 200 rear tire fit in the stock swingarm and clear the chain and or any obstructions or will I need to upsize the swing arm etc.???:rofl

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input, measured a few but that never seems to make a difference when it comes time to put in that new 250.00 dollar tire!!!
And I Do think the blue ones are faster:rofl Good choice on your color!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
It will fit fine.,..but a side note...you may wish to try a 55 series tire...It seems to allow better turn in and outs as compared to my stocker tires..

I use Pirelli Corsa 3's and Love em..
The Corsa 3's are amazing and the 55 series does wonders for the handling. The only downside is it higher price tag. Its big bucks.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that I'll be there that often or for that long the corsa 3's are only a w speed rated tire, up to 168mph.

·
Registered
81 Posts
im running a pilot sport 200 tire. i like it. heard some busa's run a 210, all ya gotta do is shim out the sprocket

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Not that I'll be there that often or for that long the corsa 3's are only a w speed rated tire, up to 168mph.
Go with the Michelin Pilot HPX Brother! I It is Z rated to 200 mph. It's got special compound development. Harder in the center, Softer on the sides for better cornering. And I can tell you that the 200 corners well enough to drag a knee with the rest of them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
what do you guys know about 240's? im convering to a 240 next year and was considering a perrelli

·
Registered
209 Posts
So you guys are saying that a 190/55 handles better in turns than a stock 190/50? I was wondering about that. Also, a 200 will fit on the stock rim? Does anyone have pics of the 200 on a 14? Let's see 'um!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Go with the Michelin Pilot HPX Brother! I It is Z rated to 200 mph. It's got special compound development. Harder in the center, Softer on the sides for better cornering. And I can tell you that the 200 corners well enough to drag a knee with the rest of them.
I just wanna clarify the Pirelli Corsa 3's ARE a Z rated tire .

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
So you guys are saying that a 190/55 handles better in turns than a stock 190/50? I was wondering about that. Also, a 200 will fit on the stock rim? Does anyone have pics of the 200 on a 14? Let's see 'um![/QUOTE

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Can Tell You That The 2ct 190/55 Are So Much Better For Cornering The Height Difference Puts The Bike On Its Side With Ease

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks for the input and not that I dont appreciate it but that thread was like last year dudes:rotflmao:crazyloco
Just jerkin chains man, thanks for keepin it alive!

But since I'm here..... I have been running the Diablo 200 and love the hell out of it very confidence inspiring tire ( a little soft wears fairly fast but I ride hard and excellerate fast a lot so I dont expect it to wear long just grip good and it does, I highly recomend the Diablo tire!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Man, u guys have some really good looking machines I don't know if I'm just bias cause there 14 but there looking mean. BTW what ever happend to the bike of the month thing?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I also went the '200' route. No problems at all. I stuck with the Bridgestone BT14. Other than wearing down at about 4K (aggressive riding), it hugs the twisties like glue. No chicken strips for me!

I just ordered the TracDynamics 240 kit. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey monroe what's on top off your tank or is that another trash can behind it ??

·
Registered
424 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts