Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently employed at a local Dynojet facility and have developed a simple kit that increases the power of many newer sport bikes substantially over stock! My kit includes comprehensive instructions on how to install this kit, which will make your bike more ridable, fuel efficient, and powerful all the way through the rev range. This kit simply includes a set of shims and needles, including the pilot and main jet for use on all 2,4, and 6 cylinder ZX10R's (04-07).

Use of the included skull decal stickers will add at least another 2-4 bhp on the top end, equating to another 10 mph.

My development 10R mule has already logged over 500 miles with this kit, touching speeds of over 230 mph (I applied many skull decals!).

I'm currently devoloping an adapter plate that will allow you to use a PCIII, PSP, or PS3 on any pre-90's bike.

Also in the works is a set of replica testicles that will add anywhere in the neighborhood of 5-10 bhp! Top secret though, but have been testing!

The final product in the works, is a system of neon-colored led's that will allow a rider to bring ET's below the mythical 10-second barrier!

Will keep you updated!

·
Registered
236 Posts
now did you say those LED's attract E.T. i wouldn't mind going for a ride with that guy. maybe he could lift my bike in the air too.
i can make a custom basket for the front of your bike .....be sweet:rotflmao

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm... a powerband refers to the range of operating speeds that a motor generates at least 1/2 to 3/4 of it's maximum torque. you obviously know nothing about bikes JEEKINZ. by the way, new jet kit works on all steam powered bikes now using a simple adapter plate!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
umm... a powerband refers to the range of operating speeds that a motor generates at least 1/2 to 3/4 of it's maximum torque. you obviously know nothing about bikes JEEKINZ. by the way, new jet kit works on all steam powered bikes now using a simple adapter plate!!!
Well, I am still learning.

If I use the adapter plate, do I need to relocate the blinker fluid reservoir? or can it stay in the factory position?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
:rotflmao I have some magic beans that i got from this guy named JACK.All he said to do was to add them to ur fuel when u fill up!!!Man this thing is a ROCKET!!!:runaway

·
Registered
532 Posts
:angry :headscratch No people, just put some energy saving globes in the headlights, save some 15hp, good for another 10mph!!:rofl

Also looks cool these shining things sticking out the front!!!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I know this is a little (probably a lot) dorky, but can you buy like a flux capaciter replica online? It would be sweet if you could hide it under the tail by the rear shock. Cruisin down the road with it lit up... maybe get some stainless steel fairings... Or... if you could get the flux capaciter to light up once you hit 88MPH! OMG!!! I'm a genious!!! If I find one, I'm going to buy it and do it! Holy Schmoly!!! PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other thing I've always wanted to do was the paint my bike like a veratech from Roboteach/ Macross (Japanese Anime).

Oh man! I'm such a dork...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey guys, just wanted to remind of the importance of keeping your tire oil topped off and to rub thin layer of it along the circumference of the entire tire. also make sure to add water into the tank every 1-200 miles to keep the fuel filter nice and clean. if anyone needs any maintenance tips i'm definitely willing to offer tips or advice.

·
Registered
236 Posts
hey guys, just wanted to remind of the importance of keeping your tire oil topped off and to rub thin layer of it along the circumference of the entire tire. also make sure to add water into the tank every 1-200 miles to keep the fuel filter nice and clean. if anyone needs any maintenance tips i'm definitely willing to offer tips or advice.
OIL ? along with rubbing i tried putting oil in my valve stem and it just spits it out ? help plz advize on how to top it off,going on a long ride and i want to be lubed up....

I AM WELL OVER DUE,WHICH ONE DO I USE BOTTLED DRICKING WATER ,DISTILLED OR TAP,NEVER MIND THE LAST ONE... MY BIKE IS TO GOOD FOR TAP WATER.:tard

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
:banghead I was riding along the road and my shift light came on....Hmmmmmm..... i thought and i rememberd my shop mechanic telling if that happens i'm 2 qts. low in oil!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts