Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to the rest of the worlds 10's and their respective speeds in 1st gear?

i have just almost topped mine out in 1st, read out 164kmh/101mph on the speedo and the needle hadn't quite got into the redline yet.

What's Urs?:eek:hno

·
Registered
61 Posts
In the few times I've opened it up, I've done about 95. I'm taking my bike to school in a few hours. I haven't ridden it in a week.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Holy shit, i have not riddin mine yet. I go to school in ND, by next week all the snow should be gone and riddin can begin. i cant wait.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw 104 on a easy roll on to rev limiter

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Can someone pls tell me how to adjust the rev limiter and where should it be at (RPM) on ninja 05 zx10r. Thnx
If you have a PCIII, you can add an ignition module for an additional 300.00. I think this will raise the rpm limit by 500 rpm. There have been some issues with the module I've read about though.

The Kawi race adjustable ECU is the best way to raise your rev limit. It's pretty pricey with the necessary harness and the PC connector cord that has a rediculous price.

Do you really need more than 13K revs for your type of riding? Maybe you are talking about the shift light instead of the limiter. On my '06, the rpm where the shift light comes on can be adjusted with a few button pushes on the dash.

92 mph at an indicated 13K w/speedohealer
2 up in the rear

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Just curious as to the rest of the worlds 10's and their respective speeds in 1st gear?

i have just almost topped mine out in 1st, read out 164kmh/101mph on the speedo and the needle hadn't quite got into the redline yet.

What's Urs?:eek:hno

i found it depends how fast i take it to the top, nice slow roll on will show 120...... and when i give it shit, well over 160 like 178 ind, have been informed 180 in 1st is the top

1 - 15 of 15 Posts