Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

1st Annual North East Moto Meetup 2017

NEMM: NorthEast Moto Meetup (Meet & Chill)
Saturday, June 10, 2017

Morning Ride
7:30am, 8:30am kickstand
McDonald's Parking Lot
600 W. 125th Street
New York, NY 10027

Meet and Chill
10:00am - 1:00pm
Spiegel NYC
26 1st Avenue
(Corner of 1st Avenue and 2nd Street)
New York, NY 10009

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Hey Kolfa, I'm thinking of heading over there of course weather permitting. Seems like an industrial area; hope there's some food vendors nearby.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kolfa, I'm thinking of heading over there of course weather permitting. Seems like an industrial area; hope there's some food vendors nearby.
Will, there are a few restaurants in that area, not sure if they are open early in the morning. Check out the Facebook page link, some of the guys are meeting earlier in Harlem to ride to the meetup.

The majority of the guys are motovloggers from the New York metro area. Here is a link with pictures from a ride from Long Island to Orange County Choppers three years ago.
http://www.zx14ninjaforum.com/messages.cfm?threadid=5E970ADD-AF01-73CA-234BA3536387B547

I plan to be at the meetup in Brooklyn at around 10:00am. Hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Okay sounds like a plan, thanks again.
Will, just so you know there is an update to this event!

NEMM: NorthEast Moto Meetup
Saturday, June 10, 2017

Morning Ride
7:30am, 8:30am kickstand
McDonald's Parking Lot
600 W. 125th Street
New York, NY 10027

Meet and Chill
10:00am - 1:00pm
Spiegel NYC
26 1st Avenue
(Corner of 1st Avenue and 2nd Street)
New York, NY 10009

For more info please check out their Facebook page:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Where's the ride? All I can find is the meeting place and the destination. Is it just riding around in the City or are you going to Westchester or NJ or someplace less crowded?

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where's the ride? All I can find is the meeting place and the destination. Is it just riding around in the City or are you going to Westchester or NJ or someplace less crowded?
I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the main focus of the event is on the meet and greet part. I follow some of the motovloggers on Youtube, so is always a plus to put a face to the name. You can always post your questions on their Facebook page.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Hey Kofla, great looking photos!; thanks for posting. I'm disappointed that I couldn't make it but I'm happy that I got my new TV and Bose system set up in the living room. The Best Buy installers came in Saturday morning to install the entire system.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Oh wow I know that meeting area well...go through there every Friday afternoon. The Spiegel place hmmmm never been there. What's that a deli coffee shop joint? Looks like it was a very good turn out.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh wow I know that meeting area well...go through there every Friday afternoon. The Spiegel place hmmmm never been there. What's that a deli coffee shop joint? Looks like it was a very good turn out.
Almost 60 riders showed up. Spiegel is a nice priced little restaurant on the corner of 1st Avenue. Maybe the owner is rider friendly because they have motorcycle photos all over the place, and they host a "Two Wheel Tuesday Nights".
http://spiegelnyc.com/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts