Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only 11.9k miles. This bike has been completely reconditioned and looks brand new, needs nothing, everything works as it should. Every surface that needed attention has been taked care of. Every mechanical issue has been handled. I do not think this bike has ever been crashed because there is no evidence of it but there were some scrapes on the left fairing that I couldn't colorsand out so I had the lowers painted. I was going to put the Ninja decals on but never ordered them. I know they are available. Personally not a big fan of decals and emblems so I like how it looks now. The rest of the paint is original and in outstanding condition. I give this bike a 9.5 out of 10 only deducting because of the repainted lower.... Yes it is that nice

BRAKE & CLUTCH LINE FLUSHED
SYNTHETIC OIL & FILTER CHANGED
COOLANT FLUSHED
NEW PLUGS
NEW MASTER CYLINDER AND CLUTCH RESERVOIR
NEW BATTERY
CHAIN ADJUSTED & LUBED
TIRES GOOD
FUEL SYSTEM FLUSHED
NEW FUEL FILTER AND PUMP
CARBS CLEANED
CARB JET KIT
NEW FUEL CAP
K&N AIR FILTER
PROFESSIONALLY POLISHED WHEELS
SMOKED ZERO GRAVITY WINDSCREEN
LED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION
FULL COLORSAND AND POLISH

clear title in hand.

These bikes are getting rare. - selling for $3995 firm. Are there cheaper bikes out there? Of course. This bike is for someone that wants a near perfect ZX11 Ninja and understands its place in history!

Bike is in Texas and I'm a car and bike shipping broker so could help with the shipping and get you a great rate if interested.

PM me or call me, no text 940.206.936three

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
what levers are you using and master cylinders, got a link? Looks great. Also where had you found the decals as I had to order aftermarket as OEM not available for the Windsor Green 96 model. GL w sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts