Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share these with you guys, a customer showed up with this at my door step. Ive had the pleasure to work on it including dyno tuning the FCR carbs. One of the cleanest RRs I have seen (this is #25), he has also decided to put it up for sale... if I only had the money :rotflmao

· Registered
4,631 Posts
Wow that's clean!

Are those the original tires. Looks like dry rot on those things.

· Registered
6,055 Posts
That's what I was thinking about the front tire. . .looks like the original.

Clean, very clean. How much is he asking for it? And how many miles?

Loved the pics.

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mileage 6,987 original miles

Ya bike is very clean for sure. Yes still stock front tire, even has the factory purple powdercoat wheel weight lol. He lowered the price to $6,500.

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Sounds good. . .if anyone loves these bikes they would be happy with this one for sure. It is a very clean classic.

· Registered
136 Posts
Holy Sh$t...that bike is clean..Those bikes are just beatiful...+1 on what clarkmanning said..almost to nice to ride..I would be pissed off real bad if a rock kicked up and broke something...$6500 is not a bad price...thanks for the pics...

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im sure he will love to hear about the compliments of his bike. I will post a dyno sheet up for all to see. The FCRs just got new emulsion tubes, needles, o rings, rebuilt, sync'ed and jetted.

I will double check but Im sure he doesn't have the turn signals anymore.

· Registered
10 Posts
Price is amazing for such a rare machine in this condition, no way I would have let go one of mine for that little money. Somebody is going to get a great bargain....hurry up before the seller changes his mind and realizes what hes got on his hands....I had numerous offers for asking price from collectors when I sold mine recently and sold for significantly more than this....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.