Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 zx6r it has a full hindle exhaust and had a stage 3 jet kit and k&n air filter. It didn't run good when I bought it so I put it in the shop they changed the air filter back to a kawasaki filter and installed a stage 1 jet kit, soaked the gas tank, changed the plugs, adjusted the valves and umm oh yeah changed the needles and seats. Theres probably alot more things they checked but the idiots still dont have it right it I payed them $750.00 for parts and labor they also cracked both of my lower farings they fixed one but said they didnt break the other but I know they did the bike runs great for about an hour than starts to jump around I can smell gas so I know its flooding out. The manager of the shop is the one working on my bike when I picked it up he told me if it continues to flood out he wants to change the float valves im not going to take it back to that idiot but im wondering if hes right about the float valves im going to work on it myself. They had my bike for almost 2 months I can fix it faster and cheaper than that I just need help figuring out what the problem is they couldnt figure it out and I think they tried everything please help.:banghead

1 - 1 of 1 Posts