Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 D model ZX1100 that was on the road this season. I know, it is painted flat orange, no cracks or damage to body work.
I will be parting it out, everything except the motor is available. All lights and wiring are in working order, tires are close to new, chain and sprockets are close to new. Corbin seat
Let me know if you need any parts. Located in Cambridge, Ontario. Will ship parts if needed.
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thats a shame, assume you want to try to get more parting out then it is worth whole considering it is not stock anymore with the paint job. Send me a pm on carbs and whats mileage on the bike, aftermarket suspension at all?,

·
Registered
250 Posts
Interested in the seat, please p.m. me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe my ad was misleading. This was a running bike. One of the rods is making a lot of noise and I have sold the motor to someone for a project.
That is why the rest of the parts are available. I am not looking to make a pile of money, I just want to see the parts go to good use.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Maybe my ad was misleading. This was a running bike. One of the rods is making a lot of noise and I have sold the motor to someone for a project.
That is why the rest of the parts are available. I am not looking to make a pile of money, I just want to see the parts go to good use.
Ah ok, I thought she was running as fine as she looks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1995 D model ZX1100 that was on the road this season. I know, it is painted flat orange, no cracks or damage to body work.
I will be parting it out, everything except the motor is available. All lights and wiring are in working order, tires are close to new, chain and sprockets are close to new. Corbin seat
Let me know if you need any parts. Located in Cambridge, Ontario. Will ship parts if needed.
View attachment 20453 View attachment 20453
Fairing and gauges?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gauges and fairings are all in good working shape and condition. Shoot me an offer and we can go from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts