Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a crashed right side panel damaged my multi-coloured NINJA decal searched everywhere for such no avail! Anyone have an idea to get same or reproduction of this decal, has a pearl flip-flop when you look @ different angles of decal/ Please advise ready to clear-coat repaired panel!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Sorry Fella they are discontinued as I found out about 7-8 years ago.

You will have to buy the ENTIRE lower cowl to get the decal, which I eventually did, and I bought BOTH of them.... o_O, and then 5 weeks later, my foot slipped in the gravel, dropped the bike, and scratched the right side, including my brand new decal.... :sick:

You could hear me scream 2 counties away.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a crashed right side panel damaged my multi-coloured NINJA decal searched everywhere for such no avail! Anyone have an idea to get same or reproduction of this decal, has a pearl flip-flop when you look @ different angles of decal/ Please advise ready to clear-coat repaired panel!
I used the ZX14r lettering, they’re 3D chrome, of course I had to buy twice to get the ”11”

·
Registered
110 Posts
Save a search on eBay. Eventually you can pick them up one at a time. Kawasaki discontinues decals before a lot of the other parts for older bikes. But there are sellers in Europe and possibly in North America who have New Old Stock they put up on eBay for sale once in a while. But it could take two years to get what you need.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So let me get this straight... In the year 2021, with technology, computers and graphics companies.... That nobody has gotten some artsy, geeky kid to copy scan or create a new sticker and get it made at one of the hundreds of sticker companies out there??? I am very disapointed... My beer is on sale right now and I'm spending my stimulant money on every case they got. Happy easter!!!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
So let me get this straight... In the year 2021, with technology, computers and graphics companies.... That nobody has gotten some artsy, geeky kid to copy scan or create a new sticker and get it made at one of the hundreds of sticker companies out there??? I am very disapointed... My beer is on sale right now and I'm spending my stimulant money on every case they got. Happy easter!!!
Its a 30 year old Bike.....Geeky Kids are into video games, not motorcycles. and they laughed @ me 10 years ago when I bought some of the LAST OEM Decaled Side cowls in existance. LMAO!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Blaine you speak the truth. If they do have an interest, then some stupid go pro stuck on there helmet. Makes me wanna vomit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts