Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I think I decided to part out my bike. It has a great motor with 21K miles on it and a strong transimition, Brand new Tires(mich pilots) front and back with less than 100 miles on them before the crash on good rims and rotors, straight frame with clean title, perfect tank, new seat, Brake calibers with new brake pads with less than 100 miles on them, rear brake light, rear blinkers, good forks with brand new seals, instrument cluster, ect.... curious to see what kind of interest is out there for these parts and if the interest is high enough I will part it out.....email me and let me know what you want and your offers......thanks ~Chris

·
Registered
88 Posts
do we have any pics
looking for wheels front and rear with rotors
and if possiable rear swingarm with shock and spring.:crazyloco

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS Claude! Well I finally met Claude in person and he is as cool in real life as he is online. He bought my engine for his ZX11.....glad to see it getting a second life! As far as the rest of the parts, just about all I have left is The frame. Straight and true with a clean title in hand! Let me know if anyone needs it...send me an offer.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Thanks again Chris for the smooth transaction and all the time spent writing those e-mails to schedule the meeting. I'm looking forward for the day this engine will "vroom" again!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
got the wheels and tire from chris thank you so very much. was a pleasure to do buss. with chris you rock brother.:crazyloco :crazyloco

1 - 17 of 17 Posts