Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been looking on there for hours and cant find anything....any chance you have the item number? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is bike pictured actually a K. Solo tail with subframe missing? Just curious.
I went into the purchase thinking it was a normal 7. I work at a motorcycle shop and ran the vin and it came back a k1......engine number matches as well. Someone put the seat kit on it at some point. It was a track bike as everything is safety wired. I'm assuming at some point the original tank was damaged or sold so I'm looking to put it back to original.

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
Definitely a nice find then. The R models (and their exclusive parts) are getting harder to find these days.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Do you need the solo tail and aluminum subframe also? I’ve been kicking around the idea of putting a K basket of parts up for sale. I would have to go through my stuff. Going to send you a pm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you need the solo tail and aluminum subframe also? I’ve been kicking around the idea of putting a K basket of parts up for sale. I would have to go through my stuff. Going to send you a pm.
That would be amazing....please do!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still needing the original shock remote reservoir mount if anyone has one....last thing I need and shes back to her glory!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts