Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, new guy here! I just bought myself a 91 zx7. Bike is mechanically perfect...but not the best looking. That will change in time. I have just bought OEM style plastics made my maier. And all i need now is the exhaust...All i need is the tip...and which brand works with this model? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I know Vance and Hines makes a complete system for that bike and they are fairly inexpensive. I had the SSR system on my old ZX600 and it had a good sound to it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Have A D&d Full Carbon Fiber And I Love It. One Of My Buds Rides A R1 With A Full Titianium Akro And He Compliments Mine Everytime We Ride 2gether.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a full Muzzy on my 97 ZX7 and it sounds great. Too bad I have to replace from when I laid it over. CHeapest Ive found one is about 500-550 but Ive seen several other brands for much less.

·
Registered
436 Posts
whatt

·
Registered
436 Posts
where o where do we go

Where do we go to get parts aftermarket or oem for a 92 zx-7 J2. i cant not seem to find a good reliable place if any one can help please do so.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My bike has a complete Ti Akrapovic, which I love to bits

Keep an eye out on ebay...they normally have something for a 7. Getting a full system new will work out rather expensive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts