Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my wife and I had a talk and if I can't ride my ZX 1100 because of my surgery on my heel I may just have to sell my bike so I need a little info on what I should expect to get for it? 1991 ZX1100 30K BLACK AND ROSE GOOD TIRES GOOD BREAKS JUST HAD SERVICE AND CARBS REBUILT STUNNING LOOKING BIKE ALMOST SHOWROOM,COMPLIMENTS RECEIVED ALL THE TIME!
This is the nicest 91 ZX1100 you will ever find hands down.
So give me some idea of what I should be able to get for it! Thanks!!!!:headscratch

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
I bought my 91 black and rose like yours this past August.

Bike was mint except for small ding on the tank -16K miles, Full V&H SS2R, Factory Stage 1, Oil bypass mod, new Michelin tires, Corbin seat, Zero G windshield and steel braided lines.

Picked it up for $2000. I've seen a few recently on local CL for 2300-2500.

But hopefully you won't have to sell it.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
$2,300-2,800 IMHO for a cherry one (which yours sounds like it is.........)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get comments all the time on it,You can see by my picture it's NICE! I should be getting it back from the shop Thursday or Friday if the parts come in.
It has chromed wheels and a custom seat with the rose color piping,seat almost looks carbon fiber,Tank Bra with Ninja embossed on it. not sure how to do this picture resizing so if you would like Pic's of it e -mail me and I will send ya some! Thanks for the info Guys, I was hoping to get a little more for the bike? I was told by many that have seen it that it looks new and that it should sell for 4K in it's condition but that was back when it only had 8K on it.
When I bought it 5 years ago it only had 5K on it and it now has 31K.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
yah ... pics would be good

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts