Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY ZX1100. I HAVE PUT ALOT OF TIME INTO IT AND I AM GOING TO HATE TO SEE IT GO. I HAD THE TANK CUSTOM PAINTED, THE CARBS REPLACED AND RECALIBRATED. THE BIKE IS IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OR BEATEN. I AM GET READY TO DO A VALVE ADJUST ON IT CAUSE THE #1 VALVE IS ALITTLE STICKY. I HAVE TO SELL IT CAUSE I CRACKED TWO VERTIBRAYS ANY IT IS ALITTLE PAINFULL RIDEING IN THAT POSITION FOR A LONG TIME. I AM THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WHEN I GO FOR A RIDE I LIKE TO GO FAR LIKE NY, BOSTON, I ALSO TRIED TO GO TO FLORIDA FOR BIKE WEEK BUT I LOST FEELING IN MY LEGS AND HAD TO TURN BACK. AFTER I SELL IT I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NICE CRUISE BIKE BUT I AM STILL UNSURE BETWEEN THE STAR ROADLINER SEARIES OR THE KAWI 1900 STUF. THE TELL ME THAT THE CRUISE KAWIS ARE ALITTLE HEAVY BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT I WOUL LOVE TO HERE IT. PRICE WISE I AM NOT SURE WHAT I SOULD PUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET ATLEAST $4,000.00 OR SO. I PUT ALOT INTO IT, SO I JUST WANT SOME BACK. IS THAT A GOOD PRICE? I WILL EVENTUALLY POST SOME PICTURES OF MY BABY ASSOON S I GET IT BACK TOGETHER FROM THE VALVE ADJUST. WELL IF YOU HAVE ANY ?S PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL MA @ [email protected] or even the one that is in my profile. THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED ME AN I WILL TRY TO HELP ANYONE I CAN.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts