Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to finish my garage and would like to sell her so I can have some more room.

If interested pm. me please....

·
Registered
183 Posts
im interested...how much are you asking for and where are you located???

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
West coast. Olympia, Wa.
Asking 2k, can give more details if you'd like. I (my wife) just want to get out of garage.
Have all maint. records from the day I got it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's sad. The original bad boy and you're just getting rid of it to make space. Would think that it should be worth more than that, but someone will get a great deal on what is still a great bike.

Sorry you (your wife) have decided to part with it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
How far is it to Washington from Red Deer Alberta? I don't think it's very far. If this bike is still for sale let me know and we'll make some arangements.It would make an awesome addition to my Kawi collection.:rofl

D

·
0 Posts
Wow... wow. That one looks much better than the one that I bought, same model, but much cheaper... bummer! Looks great, I've loved mine! Later.
Drew~

P.s. still for sale???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice bike. I wish I'd seen your post back in June. Book on it is $2005 and it sure looks in excellent condtion.

Have you tried listing it on craig's list? If you haven't been able sell it in 6 months it makes one wonder just how bad you want to get rid of it ;)

You sure this post isn't just so you can look the wife in the eye and say, "I'm trying to sell it"

If you still have it in January bump it again. I just might be able to talk my wife into it.

Btw I'm just over in Port Angeles.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You sure this post isn't just so you can look the wife in the eye and say, "I'm trying to sell it"
L.O.L.
I havn't put a whole lot of effort into selling it. However I do need to sell her. Don't have room in garage, or time to keep up with 3 bikes. Make that 4 when we get my wife's 250 back.

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah for anyone that's lookin into buying oly's bike, I have the same one with uglier paint and probably in not as good of condition, BUT it is a fantastic ride, it's an older and heavier girl but she's got a fantastic ride on the highway just eats up the miles. More than enough oomph to get you into trouble. Also theres a lot of technology in this old girl - liquid cooled w' a fan that kicks in afer it's off to keep her cooling down, adjustable suspension and you'll definitely get looks on it.

Anywya just had to throw that in hope it helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts