Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 Ninja 1000 RR parts
This is also known as a Ninja ZX1000 bike

I have many parts and pieces from two different 1986 Ninja 1000 RR bikes. Two complete engines in pieces, body panels(red), carbs, heads, cylinders, clam shell cases, cranks, cams, case covers(some new, some used), transmission parts, clutch parts, multiple rear sprockets, frame, exhaust cans, gauge cluster, seats, all body panels for one complete bike, complete wiring harness, plus many hard to find parts and pieces, nuts and bolts.

Contact me with the part you are looking for and I will tell you how many of them I have. There are just too many single pieces to take pictures of. I can take a picture of a single part pr piece and send it to you if you like. I will see any and all parts or pieces that you need. Make a reasonable offer on the part you need. I am not a dealer.

Contact Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Andrew,
Looking for a complete clutch assembly for a 1986 ZX1000.
Just purchased it today and 2 of the bolts that hold the clutch springs in place are broken. P/O said that carbs were leaking and when he fired it up, pulled clutch in heard loud pop and NO clutch. He had the cover off and I could see 2 of the bolts had broke completely off I believe on the Clutch Hub. I have not diassembled the clutch yet, ut was jsut searching for any available parts.
Thanks
Ray

·
Registered
1 Posts
1986 Ninja 1000 RR parts

I have many parts and pieces from two different 1986 Ninja 1000 RR bikes. Two complete engines in pieces, body panels(red), carbs, heads, cylinders, clam shell cases, cranks, cams, case covers(some new, some used), transmission parts, clutch parts, multiple rear sprockets, frame, exhaust cans, gauge cluster, seats, all body panels for one complete bike, complete wiring harness, plus many hard to find parts and pieces, nuts and bolts.

Contact me with the part you are looking for and I will tell you how many of them I have. There are just too many single pieces to take pictures of. I can take a picture of a single part pr piece and send it to you if you like. I will see any and all parts or pieces that you need. Make a reasonable offer on the part you need. I am not a dealer.

Contact Andrew
hi do you have a gas tank for a ninja 1000r

·
Registered
14,631 Posts
the last time this guy logged in was so you probably wont get a response

Last Activity: 09-11-2009 03:04 PM

·
Registered
24 Posts
the last time this guy logged in was so you probably wont get a response

Last Activity: 09-11-2009 03:04 PM
Thanks... I was able to verify that one of the sets that came with my bike was the original set so I rebuilt them, put them back on the bike, and then jetted them to the K&N filters and the Vance and Hines header.

'86 ZX1000

·
Registered
1 Posts
1986 Ninja 1000 RR parts

Contact Andrew
Hello Andrew
If you are still here, I am looking for 1986 engine oil pan up here in Canada.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts