Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new to the ninja world just bought this bike has no lights and no tach anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram or a service manual thank you in advance I checked the simple things a lot of electrical tape on wires

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hello everyone new to the ninja world just bought this bike has no lights and no tach anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram or a service manual thank you in advance I checked the simple things a lot of electrical tape on wires
Hey, My first street bike was an 85. Good lookin bike to this day, only known problem was the radiator was undersized.I have a manual, Im self employed and runnin out the door but I will scan all pages you need and email to you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hiya, great bike and welcome.

Manual wise, other than Chevy's offer, 2 ways to go here for you if you'd like the whole enchilada available to you at one time (I'm betting you'll want that):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=gpz900r+manual&_sacat=0

That's a physical Kawi used hard copy for about $27 delivered from Ebay

https://www.emanualonline.com/Motorbikes/Kawasaki/GPZ-Series/GPZ900.htm

Ecopy(I dont know about the clarity or quality) for $18 clams...

I always prefer the paper versions personally but there you are.

Good luck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Email address.
I'll send you a PDF of the factory service manual.

**EDIT**
Send a download link from google drive for the manual..
Anybody else need/want?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all for the help got into the wiring harness alot of wires cut and taped off connectors disconnected so now i am at a loss as were to start the bike will start and run just no lights or gauges gonna bge a long process

1 - 7 of 7 Posts