Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wide variety of KZ 1000 parts to sell. If anyone is interested tell me what you need and make an offer.:crazyloco

·
Registered
683 Posts
Are they all stock type parts or do you have any aftermarket/performance parts? For a long time I've been looking for a deep sump oil pan for my KZ project. They are very hard to come by. Also looking for aftermarket wheels, RC Components or Performance Machine type stuff. Looking for stock heads possibly. No broken fins, no stripped out holes. Interested in any sort of drag race parts you might have. If you post a list of available parts that would be very usefull.
T

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have much for performance, all of the stuff I have is stock. I can contact some other guys in the area to find what you're looking for. As far as a list goes I have a hole 77 bike stripped down to a roller. The motor is in pieces and bagged and has been all cleaned. The crank and trans are already sold. I also have a 78 in about the same state the only exception being the engine is together and running. this engine runs great and only has 16000 origional km's on it, but the master link on the chain broke and piled up the side of the engine.I replaced everything and got it running again and it works fine but it has a clicking noise in 1st gear. Anyhow there is flat seats in good shape and 2up seats in good shape, mag wheels and spoke wheels etc,etc. Hope this helps,let me know if you need any more info. I could post pics of the parts you arew interested in. Crowd.:smile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts