Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Vid isn't scary, it's stupid. Shit like that makes ALL sport bike riders look bad and gives us a bad rap. I'd say your buddy should go play in traffic, but looks like he's already got that one covered.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I think your buddy's speedo is way off. That's how I saw the video anyway. High speed at real low Rpms

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
I'd say he's dumb, but, that's an insult to dumb people. Idiot.

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
I know that freeway. I60 west before the i10 transition.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
No way, I've been to 145+ actual (gps on the tank) in an area where the speed limit is 65 with cars typically traveling 70+ mph... and at 140 I was FUCKING FLYING past cars like they weren't even moving.

That shit can't be right.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Sounds about right.

·
Registered
888 Posts
this was definately kph.. so he was going about 99.419 mph which seems about the proper estimate seing how he was passing the cars.
at 130, cars should look like they were stopped on the side of the freeway and you going the speed limit.

and tell your budy to pull over on the right shoulder or exit next time considering there was no emergency.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Damn to bad you can't fix stupid

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
no thats not right i hit 150 on my old zx7 and i as much as turn my head the bike turned with me........no way he was hitting 162thats more like maybe 90+

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
After my slow speed low side and my scraped up knee while wearing gear I don't know how anyone can ride without gear on, seeing someone ride with a tank top and shorts gives me the creeps. And yes, Kph for sure.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Well I just wish he was tryin to ride a GSXR instead of a Kawi. . .he is a dumbass, and he probably didn't put the fairing back on right for it to fly off. . . :angry

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
We all know 600 and 750s are "starter" bikes for pussies. We all no dat shit brah.-buck kaw boi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts