Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wow..That didn't take them long. Especially as the Kawasaki service book isn't available in Europe and Haynes or Clyma arn't likely to get one out any time soon. I have used these Elecronic manuals and find them excellent

·
Registered
368 Posts
I received my C-14 Service Manual (hard copy) today. 1-1/2 inches of well written documentation, diagrams and electrical prints. Nicely done.

·
Registered
368 Posts
08CC14, I'm almost afraid to ask how much that set you back...
With my "Good Guy" discount, only $74.95. But who's to complain when you need a torque spec or have a need to know how fix something... IT'S PRICELESS!! :respect

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well I might give the pdf manual a try as its from the UK, would prefer the paper version but it will cost me more for postage than it will for the manual lol.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ordered my GTR manual today from my local Kawasaki dealer , it will be the same as the manual the dealers have been given from Kawasaki . Have been told that it could be as high as 250 dollars AU .
I wouldn't pay that kinda of money. :rant If you want to send me a check for $75 U.S. plus postage, I'll mail you one. :lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
My CD has arrived also, well worth it, can read the text on the smallest diagrams easily. Best £4 i've spent on the bike! The actual file is 20mb so its small enough for transfer if any hosts can be found.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ian, I was going to ask if you wanted a free copy of mine..never mind.

But if any of you guys in the UK want a free copy of this pdf manual I will be happy to post one off to you if you PM me with your addresses.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ian, I was going to ask if you wanted a free copy of mine..never mind.

But if any of you guys in the UK want a free copy of this pdf manual I will be happy to post one off to you if you PM me with your addresses.
As i do not live in the UK, i will not ask :smile

marc :lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.